Errors, bugs, questions - page 1750

fxsaber:
Are the indexes constant?

indexes are numeric: 1 2 3 ... It is implied that in place of A<int> there can be const A<int> as well.

A100:

indexes are numeric: 1 2 3 ... It is implied that in place of A<int> there can also be const A<int>

In this case a[ 0 ] = a[ 1 ]; should an error be generated?

fxsaber:
In this case a[ 0 ] = a[ 1 ]; should it give an error?
The compiler will throw an error
void OnStart()
{
              A<int> a;
        const A<int> b;
        a[ 0 ] = b[ 0 ]; //нормально
        b[ 1 ] = a[ 2 ]; //ошибка
}

Vladimir Karputov:
Chrome must have glitched. Try using IE.
Yes, it worked in FF!

A100:
And what function does gcc call in the end?
Sorry, the standard gcc also has an error, it's not in my test one, which I compiled myself disabling part of the strict control and forgot to kill it in the paths )))

How do you determine if a chart is completely invisible (cluttered with other charts or minimised)?

I want to disable the calculation visual part when it's really not needed. To offload the CPU.

fxsaber:

How do you determine if a chart is completely invisible (cluttered with other charts or minimised)?

I want to disable the calculation visual part when it's really not needed. To offload the CPU.

interesting question

Before publishing the code in kodobase, do the authors purposely stuff the source code into 1-3 files, or do most of the submitted authors write "everything in a pile" that way?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
interesting question
Published a powerful (uses all events except BookEvent) tick indicator. This is relevant to it, in the case of VPS.

fxsaber:

CHART_BRING_TO_TOP
If not on "TOP"