Signal provider and Asset names

My broker uses EURUSD. (note the ".") as opposed to simply EURUSD

Does that mean that my trading system can not be offered as an MT4 Signal? (ie. i'd be a signal provider)

and vice-versa, i can never follow a signal from someone how trades EURUSD?

let me know if there is a solution, Thanks!

Working with sockets in MQL, or How to become a signal provider
Working with sockets in MQL, or How to become a signal provider
  • www.mql5.com
Sockets… What in our IT world could possibly exist without them? Dating back to 1982, and hardly changed up to the present time, they smoothly work for us every second. This is the foundation of network, the nerve endings of the Matrix we all live in.

It may be related to the signal subscribers, and it is about mapping.
For example, subscriber will not be able to copy the trade if:

• Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
  • If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
  • I collected everything related to the mapping on the post #7 

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
    Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
    • www.mql5.com
    Hi guys, I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync...

Route206:

My broker uses EURUSD. (note the ".") as opposed to simply EURUSD

Does that mean that my trading system can not be offered as an MT4 Signal? (ie. i'd be a signal provider)

and vice-versa, i can never follow a signal from someone how trades EURUSD?

let me know if there is a solution, Thanks!

You will never know for sure unless you try, some of these suffixes are mapped correctly, others not.