1200 subscribers!!! - page 200

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Nichosi! There's a nice signal in mt5! It's good... never had so many subscribers in mt5 signals before :)

It's a trivial net. It will end up as usual.

You have to trade with pens, pens)))

Nikolai Konstantinov:

It's a trivial net. It will end up as usual.

It's not so trivial if it drags like that. All the more reason to trade on more than just an instrument...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
It's not that common grid, as long as it drags like that. Especially as there is more than just trading on a single instrument...

It's enough to see how many people withdrew and how many top-ups)))

But then yes, it's dragging to the bottom.

EgorKim:

Just look at how many people have withdrawn and how many have refilled)))

And so yes, it's clearly dragging to the bottom.

Now calculate how much a person earns from subscriptions. Add that to the "withdrawals" :)

And the slippage since August is not really off the charts. At least for now

Yevhenii Levchenko:
It's not so ordinary grid, if it drags so much. Especially as the trading is not based on only one instrument...

Profit is around 100p on all trades, with few exceptions. If it goes down, it is reinforced with a margin of 1.5 every, on average, 1000p. This is not a regular grid? Which one?

+ increasing the lot in parallel with the growth of the deposit. The end will be sad. I'm guessing it's going to go bust on the pound.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Now calculate how much a person earns from subscriptions. Add that to the "withdrawals" :)

And the drawdown since August is not too high. At least for now.

Apparently you're a subscriber since you're advertising)))

Nikolai Konstantinov: Profit is about 100p on all trades, with few exceptions. If I lose, I gain 1.5 every 1000 points on the average. This is not a regular grid? What is it? + increase of lot in parallel with the growth of the deposit. The end will be sad. I'm guessing it's going to go bust on the pound.

It's not a regular one. It's likely to go down. But who of us has not fallen, puked and swore on the deck of the big one?)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You must have signed up to advertise.)

Nah, I unsubscribed about five years ago. And I've been spamming, too...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Not ordinary. What's going to leak out is probably what's going to happen. But who among us hasn't fallen, puked and swore on the deck of a big one?)

Nah, I signed up about five years ago. And spammed too...

What's a "regular" grid then?

Nikolai Konstantinov:

What's a "regular" grid then?

The kind you can't catch anything with