Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3500

Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about?

About clustering in a cunning way, to summarise

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
About clustering in a tricky favourite way, to summarise

Yes, I understood this too, but I would like to understand it thoroughly in order to criticise intelligently)))))

or to write the same thing in R in three lines)

mytarmailS #:

Yes, I also understood that, but I would like to understand thoroughly in order to intelligently criticise)))))

or write the same thing in R in three lines)

It doesn't matter, now you have to beat your balls and think about the eternal. That's the only truth.

You just have to feed all his posts to the AI and ask it to do a squeeze)

In these days, the most important question to ask yourself is: Who am I really and where am I going? Am I a trembling creature or an authority figure? What am I in this world and what is this world in me.

Have I taken the Path or have I laid down on it. Whether I have wrought or wrought in me. Where to find the one without knowing what or how to find myself for the one without knowing for whom.

How to find the essence of being without being judged for it. How to condemn without losing the essence of being.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
Just feed all his posts to the AI and ask it to do a squeeze.)
I really don't get it, no trolling.
Although I tried to understand.
So I wonder if anyone has understood (not on a general level, but to recreate it).

mytarmailS #:
Even though I tried to understand.
So I wonder if anyone understands (not on a general level, but to recreate it).
The usual selection of data for training, but it won't work anyway. Not even in theory. It's okay to let it go.
ZY asked to delete my account, the application is closed, the account is not deleted, as you can see).

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

In these days, the most important question to ask yourself is: Who am I really and where am I going? Am I a trembling creature or an authority figure? What am I in this world and what is this world in me?

Have I taken the Path or have I laid down on it. Whether I have wrought or wrought in me. Where to find what I don't know or how to find myself for whom I don't know.

How to find the essence of being without being judged for it. How to condemn without losing the essence of being.

In a galaxy far, far away, there's a judgement on the human species... This species has destroyed many worlds inhabited by other intelligent beings, and now man is isolated, and representatives of other species must decide his fate.

In defence of mankind the lawyer asks the judge to conduct a judicial experiment (expertise), claims that the aggressive behaviour and interspecies struggle were forced by exceptional circumstances, and the species itself is quite peaceful and friendly, it was conceived as a likeness of an ancient race, which has already lost its fleshy shell and became pure energy. The court agrees to satisfy the petition, and the court decides to send several representatives of the human species to the planet, suitable for habitation and populated with biomes, in order to assess the predisposition of the latter to destruction and annihilation of all living things.

This is how the life of people on planet Earth begins. Each person's deed is counted and added to the total sample, as it becomes representative by the standards of the universe, so the decision of the court will be taken. Or maybe it has already been made, they just decided that mankind will destroy itself, and there is no sense to stop the experiment - maybe as a reserve of hatred and enmity....

mytarmailS #:
Even though I tried to.

That's an odd statement - especially considering I'm still alive and you can try to ask me specific questions.