Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 867

You need to sign a nondisclosure agreement. Yes, with strict regulations. With mandatory penalties. Right up to hanging, if not on a bitch, then on a board of shame - definitely. For the edification of future generations.

;)

Vizard_:

No, I'm serious. Do you take it?

We'll decide... I just plan to go around the city to the local DCs, they can provide an audience, and customers to fit ...

Oleg avtomat:
This requires a nondisclosure agreement. Yes, with strict regulations. With mandatory penalties. Up to hanging, if not on a bitch, then on the board of shame - definitely. For the edification of future generations.

I second that. You hear me, Trickster, if you tell anyone, I'll hang you on the board of options :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

We'll decide... I just plan to go around the city to the local DCs, they and the audience can provide, and customers to fit ...

No one will go until there is no monitoring/signal of stable growth for six months to a year. Stop dreaming. You're only clogging up the thread...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You know why I won't take you. Because you're too ambitious and overconfident. I think you'll just keep others from getting what they came for. With your comments and rebuttals. It's the customers I'm worried about. No offense...

Why sell the Grail? It will make you a lot of money in one sitting. What brings money to the market is protected from everyone. Not enough money for the deposit? That's a leftist excuse. There are ways to increase the deposit without risk. In general, the theme has turned into a hell of a thing. Read all this crap in the hope that there will be something useful? Maybe it's time to clean it from the bullshit?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

We'll decide... I just plan to go around the city to the local DCs, they can give you an audience, and customers to fit ...

you should definitely go to the local dtschki, they will give you an audience

a minute of bad advice

In the meantime, watch the live broadcast, what people are driven to by the MO

you can call your system dasha AI

Grigoriy Chaunin:
..... In general, the topic has turned into a hell of a thing. To read all this crap in the hope that there will be something useful? Maybe it is time to clean it up from bullshit?

Better from shitty writers.

Man, I've been out of work for three years now. If I had a full-time job, the conversation would be different. I certainly wouldn't be offering anything to anybody. I had paper money in my hands over a month ago. So that you understand the whole point of the problem. I need about 20 or 30 rubles, in order to be able to reduce the risk and at the same time in terms of money was at least something tangible profit. I'm not complaining and I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I just want you to understand how bad it is. Not to mention the $1,500 or so in debt. I'm surprised they haven't put me in jail for such debts.

And in general, the proposal is valid for those who are already versed in the MO, but still does not have a specific strategy. I propose an algorithm for building. without any search or any changes in the actions.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Man, I've been out of work for three years now. If I had a full-time job, the conversation would be different. I certainly wouldn't be offering anything to anybody. I had paper money in my hands over a month ago. So that you understand the whole point of the problem. I need about 20 or 30 rubles, in order to be able to reduce the risk and at the same time in terms of money was at least something tangible profit. I'm not complaining and I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I just want you to understand how bad it is. Not to mention the $1,500 or so in debt. I'm surprised they haven't put me in jail for such debts.

And in general, the proposal is valid for those who are already versed in the MO, but still does not have a specific strategy. I propose an algorithm for building. without any search or any changes in the actions.

After all, you have to go to a normal job, how normal... with your outlook.

You may be a janitor or a carpenter to serve people... the sooner the better.

Question on the subject.
It is believed that the NS can design any indicator inside itself.
Has anyone tried to carry out an experiment - can the NS reproduce MA for example? Or MACD or a digital filter? For one indicator such as MA or a digital filter 1 neuron is enough. For a complex type of MACD where two MAs interact, we need 2-3 neurons in the intermediate layer.
At the same time, we use a price series, i.e. all predictors (bars) are automatically important, as each of them is used to calculate МА (up to the number with a higher period). But initially we do not know what period of MA we need, so we feed bars with a margin. How much extra will decrease the accuracy of MA calculation?