Subwindow background change

I have coded background change based upon one EMA being higher than another, works great.

How do I cause the subwindow to change when conditions change? 

Thanks in advance for helping, I'm having trouble with the mobile version of this site sorry.

Jcarterkc: I have coded background change based upon one EMA being higher than another, works great. How do I cause the subwindow to change when conditions change? Thanks in advance for helping, I'm having trouble with the mobile version of this site sorry.

I'm having difficulty understanding what you are trying to ask. Can you explain in more detail and provide some screenshots to illustrate it?

Jcarterkc:
I have coded background change based upon one EMA being higher than another, works great.

How do I cause the subwindow to change when conditions change? 

Thanks in advance for helping, I'm having trouble with the mobile version of this site sorry.

Draw a rectangle object width equal to chart width in pixels and height equal to subwin height . and have it's background color  changes when MA changes . This is the only way . You can't change the background color of subwindow 

Kareem Abdelhakim #:

Draw a rectangle object width equal to chart width in pixels and height equal to subwin height . and have it's background color  changes when MA changes . This is the only way . You can't change the background color of subwindow 

Ok I will work at this, thanks.

hi dear sir , can u again develop my EA at 3ema cross and 3ema cross of middle bollingerbands ? waiting with thanks,

sami