Can someone kind help me add a push notification on this momentum indicator please

I have been trying for a few days to see if I can do it but I can't seem to get it working. 

Preferably the notifications have a pop up, email and push notifications abilities.

Thanks in advance and please let me know if you need any more information! 

Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press...

petemt5icmarkets: I have been trying for a few days to see if I can do it but I can't seem to get it working.
  1. “Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              When asking about code
              Be precise and informative about your problem

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

Hello, thanks for the reply. 

I appreciate the lengthy response. All you have to do is say no. :D

It's the format of the internet of things, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rub anyone the wrong way. I was quite sure to ask nicely with Ps and Qs, so probably, maybe what I typed didn't sound right. 

Anyway, appreciate your thoughts. 

Have a nice day.