Help please! Copy MT4 file package to new computer and the indicators downloaded from MQL5 market become dysfunction.

Due to my computer is crashed often,

I have copied my MT4 file package from my old computer(program Files x86/ MetaTrader) to a new computer (program Files x86/ MetaTrader).

I also copy the MetaQuotes file (from User/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes) and paste into new computer as well.

But I found that those indicators which I previously downloaded from MQL5 maket are not functioned any more. Although they all still show up properly on the navigator window but they are not able to re-added into the chart. (BTW, for those I already added into the chart while I used in my old computer, they disappear from the chart in my new computer. --- for those indicators which are not downloaded from MQL5 market, they all still stay properly on the chart and function well without any influence by such immigration into my new computer.)

How to solve this problem? Am I missing some file to copy into my computer?

Anyone knows the answer, please tell me how to get the market-downloaded indicators work well as usual.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Nicolas 

406c:

I have copied my MT4 file package from my old computer(program Files x86/ MetaTrader) to a new computer (program Files x86/ MetaTrader).

I also copy the MetaQuotes file (from User/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes) and paste into new computer as well.

But I found that those indicators which I previously downloaded from MQL5 maket are not functioned any more. Although they all still show up properly on the navigator window but they are not able to re-added into the chart. (BTW, for those I already added into the chart while I used in my old computer, they disappear from the chart in my new computer. --- for those indicators which are not downloaded from MQL5 market, they all still stay properly on the chart and function well without any influence by such immigration into my new computer.)

Anyone knows the answer, please tell me how to get the market-downloaded indicators work well as usual.

Nicolas 

When you use a new computer you need to install all your MQL5 Market purchases again.

So login into your MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your 406c login and then go to the Market tab >> Purchased and install them.

406c:

Nicolas 

Delete them and reinstall from the mql market place.  It will use an activation because you are on a new computer so you have to reinstall them

Many thanks for the replies from Eleni and Paul.

Your assistances are highly appreciated.

I will try the steps according to your suggestions.

Nicolas