Is it possible to create profitable Expert advisor without martingale?

An experienced Algotrader recently told me that "I am in this business for many years, and I have never seen any strategy as an EA that works well for a long period without martingale"
Files:
one.JPG  38 kb

It's impossible for an EA to work well for a long period with martingale though

Manuel Alejandro Cercos Perez #:
It's impossible for an EA to work well for a long period with martingale though
How long is long???

I was wondering the same thing just yesterday since I was bored and decided to try out some strategies that could be automated.

Sure, some could be profitable, but not always and, judging from all the EAs in the marketplace, either martingale or averaging seems to be the only way to get a smoothed equity curve that's profitable over the long term.

Definitely interested to hear what others have to say.

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020.12.12)

Gowtham:
An experienced Algotrader recently told me that "I am in this business for many years, and I have never seen any strategy as an EA that works well for a long period without martingaleIs there any martinagle 

Is there any Martingale EA that stands the test of time without wiping off your capital? I doubt except if the account is $100k or above

Gowtham:
An experienced Algotrader recently told me that "I am in this business for many years, and I have never seen any strategy as an EA that works well for a long period without martingale"

The real question is this, is martingale the only way to trade and make profits ?

Pay attention to his word "I have never seen"  not seeing something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.