MetaEditor can no longer start

Hi there,
Can you help me please.
I can no longer start the MetaEditor. I reinstalled MT4 Metatrader, but it didn't work. I have Windows 10. What can I do so that I can use MetaEditor again?
If I start the MetaEditor by double-clicking in the file manager, then nothing happens at all. Course appears the hourglass, but nothing else. no error message.

I also switched off the virus scanner, that didn't help either.

tbgmbh:
Hi there,
Can you help me please.
I can no longer start the MetaEditor. I reinstalled MT4 Metatrader, but it didn't work. I have Windows 10. What can I do so that I can use MetaEditor again?
If I start the MetaEditor by double-clicking in the file manager, then nothing happens at all. Course appears the hourglass, but nothing else. no error message.

I also switched off the virus scanner, that didn't help either.

This seem to happen on some machines. Can you provide somthing from the event log of windows?

Here is (in German) how to do it: https://www.heise.de/tipps-tricks/Windows-10-Fehlersuche-mit-dem-Ereignisprotokoll-4197995.html

Start Mt4 editor again - then it is (almost?) the last and easy to find - and then search for it.

Windows 10: Fehlersuche mit dem Ereignisprotokoll
Windows 10: Fehlersuche mit dem Ereignisprotokoll
  • www.heise.de
Mit dem Ereignisprotokoll von Windows 10 könne Sie Systemfehler aufdecken. Wir zeigen Ihnen, wie Sie dieses Tool nutzen.