Cancel monthly payment

Purchased vps and i want 24 hr moneyback guarantee. 

Cant get help want out

There are no refund options in MQL5 VPS (at least, I did not find it in the rules).
I found one option only -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paid for vps. No alert sent when offline only when computer is on

Sergey Golubev, 2021.07.21 06:39

MQL5 VPS is mostly for autotrading by EAs and for signal subscription.
And there are some limitations on it as well: dll is prohibited, and some more.

read my reply to you about refund:
and read the rules of MQL5 VPS (is it written about "no alert = refund"? not?):

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks for the reply. I believe it states 24 hour refund. There is absolutely nowhere to talk to support. Where is client area ? Will the administrator contact me? 

jeffrey18914:
Thanks for the reply. I believe it states 24 hour refund. There is absolutely nowhere to talk to support. Where is client area ? Will the administrator contact me? 
I collected/provided all the information which I know about it.
And I did not find anything related to refund concerning MQL5 VPS.
And I do not think MQ will change the rules just because your alert is not working with this VPS ...
And all technical support is going to be on the forum (it is not related to the service desk at all sorry).
Anyway, you can write to the service desk asking their advice in this situation (look at "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page).