How long does it take to process payment

I am trying to buy and ea and after keying in my card details, I got the message   Processing... Please wait (Do not press any button) This has been like this for over 30 minutes.

Is that normal.. what should I do? I am afraid I might loose my money

EazyTrader:

I am trying to buy and ea and after keying in my card details, I got the message   Processing... Please wait (Do not press any button) This has been like this for over 30 minutes.

Is that normal.. what should I do? I am afraid I might loose my money

No, its not normal.

Refresh the page and check here if your payment gone through.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/eazytrader/accounting

Sorry maybe I did the wrong thing . I buy it via the market tab on an MT¤ platform. Can that be a problem?

EazyTrader:
Sorry maybe I did the wrong thing . I buy it via the market tab on an MT¤ platform. Can that be a problem?

No, its not a problem, but sometimes card payments through the platform get stuck.

Its better to deposit the necessary funds into your MQL5 account first and then use the MQL5 way of payment on the left, to complete your purchase.

Thank you. It worked like charm. I am very grateful

Hi, I'm having a similar issue right now. Have tried to add a credit card payment via the general top up option but it's been stuck for close to 10 minutes with processing. I've already tried to restart it but it does not seem to make a difference. Any help would be great.