No Paypal Withdrawal or USA Withdrawal and a potential reason Why?

I have been reading Forums, and 100s and 100s of people, especially US users having issues with the withdrawal system. I know you guys said you are doing the best you can. But I just can't be sure it take 3 whole months to find away to get people their money. Xoom, Paypal, Skrill, Stripe, Google Pay, Cash App, Money Gram, Neteller and so many more. 

To be honest I think the real issue is that money could be leaving too fast and sometimes businesses need people's money almost like a credit in order to stay afloat. So what better way to hold onto Thousands of dollars than to remove people's ability to withdraw it. And have the mindset that we will pay them back later. 

Finding a payment service literally takes a couple minutes google, so whoever said they are trying their best won't necessarily fly in the world of those who deal with plenty of money services between them and their customers. 

My Question: Has anyone found any success withdrawing funds and a potential loop hole to getting their money? 

MY COMMENT IS SPECULATION, AND JUST THAT. IT JUST SEEMS TO MAKE SENSE TO ME. 

This is the main thread about paypal:
Paypal Withdrawal not Available

for information.

• www.mql5.com
I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary...