Cant update product version

On the first version i published i didnt especified the property version, now i want to update a new version and get this message  File version must be higher then last product's version

Apparently the version of the product is 1.0 and in the new code i add #property version "1.10"  but i get the same response

Jamal El Alama:

Update the first version first.

How

Fabrizio Alfredo Ortega Suni:

How

Add line  #property version "1.0" to your first version ( if, as you said you did not specify the property version ) , submit, then add line  #property version "2.0" to your new version then submit.

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Path to the file of an image that will be used as an icon of the EX5 program. Path specification rules are the same as for resources. The property must be specified in the main module with the MQL5 source code. The icon file must be in the ICO format. When launching a script or an Expert Advisor on the chart, the stack of at least 8 MB is...

Jamal El Alama:

Add line  #property version "1.0" to your first version ( if, as you said you did not specify the property version ) , submit, then add line  #property version "2.0" to your new version then submit.

The problem is that i dont know how to replace the first version, im only allowed to "upgrade" a new version

Fabrizio Alfredo Ortega Suni:

The problem is that i dont know how to replace the first version, im only allowed to "upgrade" a new version

Send a request to service desk, Explain to them your issue to see what they will suggest you to do. 

Jamal El Alama:

Send a request to service desk, Explain to them your issue to see what they will suggest you to do. 

OK thank you