My charts have have to be manually re installed each time I open meta 4

This has just started happening a month ago ..............My charts have have to be manually re installed each time I open meta 4 

Sometimes 1 chart is on screen and usually the latest chart I was viewing before closing my laptop 

when I open laptop the next day I need to re install ALL charts 

I am using my Avatrade acct with meta 4 where it is happening 

There is a " Guardian robot " feature with this acct ? that appears each time I open the charts that gives me statistics of my trades - maybe is causing the problem  ? 

I have other accts using meta 4 and never have this problem so can it be Avatrade platform problem ?

I have uninstalled this version of meta 4 and reinstalled and the issue persists

I thought to ask here and have also asked at Avatrade support 

Any help , thank you

Files:

Make sure you close the chart platform the correct way meaning file exit if your not doing that and your doing it by the x thata going to happen to you

In future please post in the correct section
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Rodolfo Almeida Marin: Make sure you close the chart platform the correct way meaning file exit if your not doing that and your doing it by the x thata going to happen to you

There's no difference; first time I've heard that in 10 years.

Just wait 15 seconds after the window closes before shutting down the machine.

Check ToolsOptions (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup.

Keith Watford:
In future please post in the correct section
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Thanks

William Roeder:

There's no difference; first time I've heard that in 10 years.

Just wait 15 seconds after the window closes before shutting down the machine.

Check ToolsOptions (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup.

thanks for your reply

Just wait 15 seconds after the window closes before shutting down the machine.............makes no difference how long I leave it ......I can close platform and reopen and the issue persists or leave 1 hour 

Check Tools → Options (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup............. settings are as this 

Rodolfo Almeida Marin:
Make sure you close the chart platform the correct way meaning file exit if your not doing that and your doing it by the x thata going to happen to you

Thanks for your reply..........makes no difference tried already

So here are my charts using ICmarkets  / Meta 4 and when I open as always All currency pairs are present and my indicators and levels etc  .........this is not happening as stated above 
Files:

naptor73:

thanks for your reply ..........when I do this as previously tried ...........say I am on a gold chart with indicators etc I save as default .........when I open the platform I get sometimes Eur / Usd chart or some other chart I`ve previously had open or just a blank screen with the guardian icon as above screenshot ??