MT4 manipulation

is there such a thing eg Use broker A and broker B using EA robot to trade. Broker A wins whereas Broker B loses. Anybody experience such scenario?

The quotes/data of the brokers are not synchronized/centralized so it is normal situation when one intra-day EA will be profitable with one broker and will not be profitable with an other broker.

For example: if the coder/author is telling you: "My intra-day EA will be profitable for any broker" so this coder is not telling the true.

The other example: if the coder/seller tells that his EA is profitable so the first question should be asked is the following: "which broker to be profitable with?"

I am not a coder but I think that it may be some programming technique to eliminate this differences related to the quotes/data/spread/etc (the professional coders should know it).

limhakweng:

is there such a thing eg Use broker A and broker B using EA robot to trade. Broker A wins whereas Broker B loses. Anybody experience such scenario?

Of course its possible, trading conditions are a major factor for a strategie's success or failure.

Many scalping strategies for example are very sensitive to spread and are usually optimized for ECN accounts, so if use them on a standard account they will probably fail.

This is definitely not manipulation, so you should alter your topic's title.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course its possible, trading conditions are a major factor for a strategie's success or failure.

Many scalping strategies for example are very sensitive to spread and are usually optimized for ECN accounts, so if use them on a standard account they will probably fail.

This is definitely not manipulation, so you should alter your topic's title.

I am a newbie using ea robot. I should use ECN instead of standard account to trade using robot. Am I correct?

limhakweng:

I am a newbie using ea robot. I should use ECN instead of standard account to trade using robot. Am I correct?

It depends on the robot, ask the author/seller for suggested trading conditions.

Usually scalping strategies require an ECN account with low spreads.