subscribed signal but not showing up in mt4

Hi,

Usually when I sub to a signal it shows up below account num in mt4. Then I can go to options->signals and change settings like participation rate, slippage max, etc.

However today I subbed to a signal (through mt4 signals tab at bottom) and got journal message that sub was successful and got pop-up to set options->signals settings so I set them to 95, 0, 5 as I usually do. But the signal never showed up below the account num. On my mql5.com signals dashboard the signal shows as subscribed.

Then I tried to move the signal to another account with a different broker to see if it changed. That account is logged into an mt4 terminal with community also logged in. However upon moving to the new account same thing happened. The signal doesn't show up below the account number.

Any idea how to resolve this? Signal shows as active in mql5.com. I can provide any screenshots requested. I really wish mql5.com had tech support. It's not fair that I've paid for the signal but am not receiving it. :(

Thanks

John Pruner:

Hi,

Usually when I sub to a signal it shows up below account num in mt4. Then I can go to options->signals and change settings like participation rate, slippage max, etc.

However today I subbed to a signal (through mt4 signals tab at bottom) and got journal message that sub was successful and got pop-up to set options->signals settings so I set them to 95, 0, 5 as I usually do. But the signal never showed up below the account num. On my mql5.com signals dashboard the signal shows as subscribed.

Then I tried to move the signal to another account with a different broker to see if it changed. That account is logged into an mt4 terminal with community also logged in. However upon moving to the new account same thing happened. The signal doesn't show up below the account number.

Any idea how to resolve this? Signal shows as active in mql5.com. I can provide any screenshots requested. I really wish mql5.com had tech support. It's not fair that I've paid for the signal but am not receiving it. :(

Thanks

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Eleni Anna Branou:

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

I"ve done those steps (without the steps about renting a vps since I already have my own server). I've subscribed to many signals using this procedure. This is not a normal case. In this case it's not showing up as I described in original post. 

John Pruner:

I"ve done those steps (without the steps about renting a vps since I already have my own server). I've subscribed to many signals using this procedure. This is not a normal case. In this case it's not showing up as I described in original post. 

The move signal option is only available once a week, so maybe you've mixed up things there.

At your orginal account, maybe you weren't logged into your MQL5 account as you thought.

Try to restart everything, login into your MQL5 account again and check, even though now that you've used the signal move account option, things are tricky, you need to wait for a week.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The move signal option is only available once a week, so maybe you've mixed up things there.

At your orginal account, maybe you weren't logged into your MQL5 account as you thought.

Try to restart everything, login into your MQL5 account again and check, even though now that you've used the signal move account option, things are tricky, you need to wait for a week.

Thanks. I checked it again and it has fixed itself after about 12 hours.