OHLC values of indicator

Apologies if this has been covered before. I am looking to ascertain the values of an indicator. I get that the value changes with each tick, but I need to see the value changes over the whole bar.

Any help would be appreciated, especially pointing me in the direction of threads where this may have been covered previously. 

If you had looked, each tick, you saw each change. Up to you to remember them if necessary.

Generally, don't look at inter-tick data, only at completed bars.
          New candle - MQL4 programming forum

William Roeder:

If you had looked, each tick, you saw each change. Up to you to remember them if necessary.

Generally, don't look at inter-tick data, only at completed bars.
          New candle - MQL4 programming forum 

Thanks for the prompt reply. 

Stating the obvious, it is not physically possible to remember.

Is there any reason behind not looking at inter tick data? I also wish to see the changes in the value of the indicator from the open to the close.

1. Stating the obvious, of course it's possible, just put them in static or globally declared variables as the candle forms. For past data, you would have to put the indicator's code inside yours and simulate the candle formation using lower timeframes.
  2. A hammer, for example, is usually interpreted as a rejection of price. While it was forming it was a massive momentum to the downside, but that was a wrong interpretation inter-bar.

William Roeder:
  1. Stating the obvious, of course it's possible, just put them in static or globally declared variables as the candle forms. For past data, you would have to put the indicator's code inside yours and simulate the candle formation using lower timeframes.
  2. A hammer, for example, is usually interpreted as a rejection of price. While it was forming it was a massive momentum to the downside, but that was a wrong interpretation inter-bar.

Thanks again.

Is it not the case, as example, the RSI (period 14) at 00:00hrs on H1 would be different to 00:00hrs on D1?

Does this not make  the simulation misrepresentative?