Open parenthesis expected - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Because ChatGPT produces horrible code, mixing MQL4 and MQL5 and mixing EA with Indicator code. The result is a mess that cannot be fixed.

Also, since you don't know how code, you will not understand the advice given, nor will you know how to apply it.

So, either learn to code or hire a "human" to code it for you.

Mmh ok I get it but I think the problem is not chatgpt it's people who don't use it correctly ( prompt, detail, etc)
for sur if u ask give me the code of this u have 100% chance to get an horrible code ^^
I m more familiar with pinescrit but working on to understand mql5 do u have any suggestion to help my learning process ? (youtube video, link,..)
by the way i was abble to fix my code and compil it but now during the BT it s not taking any trade and i can't figure it why !
It's 2 simples conditions : time zone + entry every x bar . what approche should I take?

jyh28 #: Mmh ok I get it but I think the problem is not chatgpt it's people who don't use it correctly ( prompt, detail, etc)
for sur if u ask give me the code of this u have 100% chance to get an horrible code ^^
I m more familiar with pinescrit but working on to understand mql5 do u have any suggestion to help my learning process ? (youtube video, link,..)
by the way i was abble to fix my code and compil it but now during the BT it s not taking any trade and i can't figure it why !
It's 2 simples conditions : time zone + entry every x bar . what approche should I take?
Because you trade function is not properly coded. Import and Use trade file and follow the instructions. For ex :
CTrade trade;
trade.buy(qty,symbol,ask,sl,tp)