Missing data from mid october to early december. - page 2

Justin Orwin: Data missing highlighted

Is this on a real account or a demo account?

My report on RoboForex was for real account, not demo!

Thanks Fernando,

These are the 2 biggest brokers in the world and they are missing over 6 weeks of data in their charts.

How can this possibly not be picked up and rectified by both mt4 and the broker??

How can we trade when our data suppliers cant get the simple basic data on the chart?

oanda is real data, live account

Justin Orwin:
Data missing highlighted

Can you download data from the history center ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Can you download data from the history center ?

Yes, I have redownloaded the data from history centre 5 times and have deleted and re installed the entire my4 platform 4 times.

The data is simply missing.

Justin Orwin:

Thanks Fernando,

These are the 2 biggest brokers in the world and they are missing over 6 weeks of data in their charts.

How can this possibly not be picked up and rectified by both mt4 and the broker??

How can we trade when our data suppliers cant get the simple basic data on the chart?

Why not contact the brokers then and find out if it is not an issue on the end?

Like I said, they may be sharing a Data Feed Provider and the issue may be there. If you contact them, they may then relay the issue to their provider and try to find a solution!

Justin Orwin:

Thanks Fernando,

• There are many traders who are selecting the broker to use based on the qualiaty of the data feed.
  • But there are the traders who are selecting the biggest brokers.
  • The other traders are making their choice based on the regulations.
  • Some other traders are selecting the broker based on the location (office on the same city with them).
  • and so on.
As far as I understand - the Management of those Brokers are not on this forum (they will not reply to you immediately).
And the brokers discussion is prohibited on the forum sorry.
Do not continue with this thread please.

Fernando Carreiro:

Why not contact the brokers then and find out if it is not an issue on the end?

Like I said, they may be sharing a Data Feed Provider and the issue may be there. If you contact them, they may then relay the issue to their provider and try to find a solution!

I am doing that......

I thought mt4 was their provider?

Sergey is mt4 not providing the brokers with their data feed into the mt4 platform?

If not I apologise and will follow up with the broker.

If however mt4 is supplying the data to the brokers then I need mt4 to give answers.

Justin Orwin:

Sergey is mt4 not providing the brokers with their data feed into the mt4 platform?

If not I apologise and will follow up with the broker.

If however mt4 is supplying the data to the brokers then I need mt4 to give answers.

Not, MetaQuotes is not the datafeed provider.

And we as the users of this forum are not responsible fpor something you are talking here in aggressive way.

Slow down your public aggression here please, and do not continue this thread.