best ea! - page 3

Icham Aidibe: I have uninstalled MT4, can someone post a report please ?

No one cares.

whroeder1:

No one cares.

Here's a man who can change sh*t into gold, and he probably has so much gold, that he offers his services for free.

I do care about such a man. Why are you so mean?

But if someone try it, desactivate dll, last time there was a virus posted as an ea on the forum.

Icham Aidibe:

Here's a man who can change sh*t into gold, and he probably has so much gold, that he offers his services for free.

I do care about such a man. Why are you so mean?

But if someone try it, desactivate dll, last time there was a virus posted as an ea on the forum.

we i do it for free because there are no place to do that with money in this forum, and don't care no virus .

Issam Kadhi:

we i do it for free because there are no place to do that with money in this forum, and don't care no virus .

Yes there is. You'll find plenty offers. You seem to be a zealed worker Issam, are you ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I'm needing an indicator that will paint a green horizontal line on the open price of a red candlestick when the volume bar matching that red candlestick is the last green volume bar in series of green volume bars or a single green volume bar.  The line will need to extend to the right from the top (open price) 20 candlestick bars.  Pleas see...