Need Help

Hii Everyone,

I am Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work,

I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 3 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average..

1. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5, Ma Method = linear Weight, Apply To = High

2. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5, Ma Method = linear Weight, Apply To = Low

3. Bollinger Bands : Period = 20, Deviation = 2, Apply to = Close

The Strategy Works Like This, When The 5 LWMA Crosses The upper line  or lower line of Bollinger Band

We Can Give Buy Or Sell..

It Works Beautifully In Any Currency Pairs And Timeframes 30 minutes above..

Can Anyone Create The Alert For The 5 LWMA Crossover at the upper line or lower line of the Bollinger Band..

It Would Be Of Great Help..

Thankyou.
Files:
USDCHF.PNG  32 kb
USDCHF2.PNG  34 kb

Srikandi Forex:
Hii Everyone,

I am Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work,

I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 3 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average..

1. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5, Ma Method = linear Weight, Apply To = High

2. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5, Ma Method = linear Weight, Apply To = Low

3. Bollinger Bands : Period = 20, Deviation = 2, Apply to = Close

The Strategy Works Like This, When The 5 LWMA Crosses The upper line  or lower line of Bollinger Band

We Can Give Buy Or Sell..

It Works Beautifully In Any Currency Pairs And Timeframes 30 minutes above..

Can Anyone Create The Alert For The 5 LWMA Crossover at the upper line or lower line of the Bollinger Band..

It Would Be Of Great Help..

Thankyou.

You can post it as a job in Freelance.

I don't think that anyone would do it from scratch here.