Scripts: Pending orders DOWN - page 2

tonyalcapon # :

Dear Vladimir Karputo,

thank you very much for this script, this is exactly what I needed.

May I ask your help to modify something?

This script add a new TP and a new SL for each pendings. I would like the same TP and SP from actual price.

example: curent price is 1000

TP= +100 from actual price

SL= -300 from actual price

pending 1 = TP=1100 and SP=700

pending 2 = TP=1100 and SP=700

pending 3 = TP=1100 and SP=700

I am no dev but I believe it should be somewhere here:

There is already a code like this: Pending orders UP DOWN Single SL and TP :

The script places several pending orders UP and DOWN from the current price. All have the same Stop Loss (the same price) and the same Take Profit (the same price)

Pending orders UP DOWN Single SL and TP

Dear Vadimir,

thank you very much for your fast reply, much appreciated.

This script is *** PERFECT *** for me.

I noticed a problem with TP and SP, the script doesnt apply the set values. wahthever the values it will set TP and SP at around 700 pips

In my case:

input ENUM_PENDING_ORDERS_DOWN   InpDownOrders     = buy_limit;      // Type of pending orders DOWN
input ushort                                           InpDownGep        = 200;            // Gap for pending orders DOWN from the current price
input ushort                                           InpDownStep       = 200;             // Step between orders DOWN (in pips)
input double                                          InpDownLots       = 0.01;           // Lots DOWN
input uchar                                            InpDownQuantity   = 4;              // DOWN quantity ('0' -> OFF)
input grou                                            "Additional features"
input ushort                                         InpStopLoss       = 1000;             // Stop Loss
input ushort                                         InpTakeProfit     = 100;             // Take Profit
input ulong                                           InpDeviation      = 30;             // Deviation
input ulong                                           InpMagic          = 201;            // Magic number 

how to change  this scripts lots size because it usually remain 0.01 even when i change the input value to another lots size

ABRAHAM145 #:

how to change  this scripts lots size because it usually remain 0.01 even when i change the input value to another lots size

version   "1.003"

Files:

Vladimir Karputov #:

version   "1.003"

where can i get for pending orders up ver 1.003?

ok it does what it should. and that is far more than I have seen in other scribts. but I can't change the size of the order ?

How to mix sell stop and buy stop pending orders script over. ver "1.004"

If you can increase the lot for each pending order, your profits will increase