Forex Tsd Contest! - page 7

Congratulations to codersguru and pengie ! Also very interesting to see the long run EA result from Beluck and Igorad. All the best to all contestants

I'm a winner!

I'm a winner!

Congratulation Pengie, My EA was smart to close the orders before you to give me the 1th place.

I was thinking PriceCorss would be the 1th, it needs improvments!

I'm wondering where are the programers here? firedave? alex? kalenzo? why don't you participate in the context??

Likewise, congratulations CodersGuru...well done!

moneyline

Hi

Coders Guru, congrats,

I want to know have you used same EAs in April which is used in May, if yes. What could be the reason so net results have changed dramatically.

Thanks in Advance

kumawat:
Hi

Coders Guru, congrats,

I want to know have you used same EAs in April which is used in May, if yes. What could be the reason so net results have changed dramatically.

Thanks in Advance

I think the reason of the change is that my EAs (and the most of the EAs) are trend following indicators based (moving averages and macd).

In April there were a lot of sideway movments and no clear trends. That's why the trend following EAs must be filterd by trend strength indicators (like Aroon and ADX) and that's what I'll do!

Thanks Guru

Hi

New digital

We requeest you to pls post here

1. winners EA with setting and statement, so we can also use these Eas

Thanks in advance

Contest

In April there were a lot of sideway movments and no clear trends. That's why the trend following EAs must be filterd by trend strength indicators (like Aroon and ADX) and that's what I'll do!

First congratulations guru !!

I think the trend of the majors in April was clear and in may its sideway may be your EA for May is good for sideways?

Yass

codersguru:
I'm wondering where are the programers here? firedave? alex? kalenzo? why don't you participate in the context??

Well codersguru, I'm just trying to translate someone trading idea into an EA. But maybe it's a good idea to ask them if they like to join the contest (although not too confident after saw all contestant current result) Again congratulations !

kumawat:
Hi

New digital

We requeest you to pls post here

1. winners EA with setting and statement, so we can also use these Eas

Thanks in advance

It is the author's decision to post EA to the public. GridMACD was posted already in elite section and it should be Pengie's decision to post it in this forum or just keep in elite section.

The same with Codersguru. Codersguru should decide about it (to post his EAs in this public forum or post in elite section only).

Settings are default.