Daily_EA_EURUSD_D1

Hello traders and potential traders.

I have been coding now for over 2 months and I've created my first official EA. The name is Daily_EA_EURUSD.

The idea is make 7 up to 15 pips per day guaranteed.

I know this will create discussions here , but it's my dream, and my wish is to have a robot that performs operations with profit guarantee .

This robot is operating in a real account (in AlpariUK) which started with $ 200 (2014/08/12) and today (2014/10/03) with $ 467.86 There were 37 days of no human activity has intervened . For me being the Holy Grail . Many criticize and many will obtain the same success I've been having .

An advice for you that will apply this robot in a real account , perform the looting of the profits whenever there is already some profit , is what I have done every day .

Success to all !!!

Description:

EA work with D1 chart, and is the best robot ever. Uses 4 or 5 digits.

The EA determines buy and sell based on Moving Averages, ADX and RSI together.

paivarm:

I have been coding now for over 2 months and I've created my first official EA. The name is Daily_EA_EURUSD.

I know this will create discussions here , but it's my dream, and my wish is to have a robot that performs operations with profit guarantee .

This robot is operating in a real account (in AlpariUK) which started with $ 200 (2014/08/12) and today (2014/10/03) with $ 467.86 There were 37 days of no human activity has intervened . For me being the Holy Grail . Many criticize and many will obtain the same success I've been having .

An advice for you that will apply this robot in a real account , perform the looting of the profits whenever there is already some profit , is what I have done every day .

Success to all !!!

Description:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your ea I wondered why it have no input ?

We can't adjust risk and other settings ...

On the other hand, Stoploss defined is huge (500) !

On your statement, we can see drawdown = 60%, it is big too and very risky IMHO

paivarm:

Success to all !!!

Description:

May i ask how's your backtest lately?

May i ask for your mq4 format with this ea also? Thanks for your consideration.

I would like to try it and see whether can do more improvement on your ea.

Great work ya.

Jason