Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 151

techmac:
They are successfully killing the code sharing there Their goal is that nobody posts a free code - and that all the sales goes using metaquotes as an intermediate. Think that somone there did not learn how the market works

Probably the guys got hit bad with Cyprus thing and now are doing anything they can think of to get some money - in Russia you can not conduct an enterprise without a "protection" - who knows how much the protect costs and what are mq people forced to do to be able to still ... continue

checkin:
Probably the guys got hit bad with Cyprus thing and now are doing anything they can think of to get some money - in Russia you can not conduct an enterprise without a "protection" - who knows how much the protect costs and what are mq people forced to do to be able to still ... continue

I am not sure if they got hit by the Cyprus bailout, but I doubt they sold tens of thousands magazines since...

The income from selling the user-made applications cannot be high either, I had not sold a a single item during three months I was registered - then I cancelled the seller status as there may be a security risk (Russians may use personal data).

In addition I realized, that the seller account on MQL5 was shared with the mql5 forum registration - any of the amateur moderators on the forum can ban you from accessing the forum, and then you have no access to the service desk, neither to your personal seller profile, to signals you bought, and neither to the payment control. No access, no complaint.

And of course you couldn't buy magazines, that would probably hit you the most.

Ovo:
I am not sure if they got hit by the Cyprus bailout, but I doubt they sold tens of thousands magazines since...

The income from selling the user-made applications cannot be high either, I had not sold a a single item during three months I was registered - then I cancelled the seller status as there may be a security risk (Russians may use personal data).

In addition I realized, that the seller account on MQL5 was shared with the mql5 forum registration - any of the amateur moderators on the forum can ban you from accessing the forum, and then you have no access to the service desk, neither to your personal seller profile, to signals you bought, and neither to the payment control. No access, no complaint.

And of course you couldn't buy magazines, that would probably hit you the most.

If they read that sentence, you are doomed :):)

In the next "update" we are going to be able to buy comic books too

checkin:
In the next "update" we are going to be able to buy comic books too

ROFLMAO!! How appropriate!

Cody_R:
ROFLMAO!! How appropriate!

And that is a better version : we could get X-production movies in that market too

checkin:
And that is a better version : we could get X-production movies in that market too

No

The next step will be recruiting actors for such movies using metatrader

techmac:
No The next step will be recruiting actors for such movies using metatrader

Only if they (mq stuff) applies first

This is what metatrader have done : items on the top were posted a couple of days ago

"Big" change indeed. I would like to hear their thinking now

Files:
posts.gif  28 kb

checkin:
This is what metatrader have done : items on the top were posted a couple of days ago

"Big" change indeed. I would like to hear their thinking now

Does that mean that nobody would see my x-rated movie?

I am deeply disappointed