Harmonic Analysis - page 15

GBPJPY M15. Potential bat and butterfly.

Files:
gbpjpym15.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
Very interesting... Does it work on all timeframes?

YES....if technique is good...it MUST works on all time frames...otherwise it means it is bad!

the bad thing is that it requires some time to scale chart in proper way.....otherwise geometry of market does not appear!

USD CAD M15 potential Bearish Bat ?

Files:
usd_cad_m15.png  17 kb

IanorinHawklight:

Crab sorry

RyuShin:
Hola amigo, No I don't have any updated template. To tell you the truth I stopped using harmonic indicators, "harmonic-tsd1.5t" is the last temp of mine. After posting the temp, I tweaked it a bit. What I did was added ###ZUP_v113wsv59 and set fibo deviation 1.5, enabled SHS pattern on Korharmonics, also changed the value of iextMaxZZpointsUsed from 9 to 12, and replaced RSI with RSX whose period is same as RSI which is 7. That's it amigo.

Hola please post template with these modifications.

Thank you.

forexpro4.5:
Hola please post template with these modifications. Thank you.

Could you please do it yourself? It's not difficult. Just open indicator windows and change values.

IanorinHawklight:

Interesting. I detected gartley while you detected crab. This is what I want! Different opinions thoughts for improvement As for USDCAD, the price broke structure so none of the patterns will complete. Now looking for ACBD or cypher.

Files:
usdcadm15_1.png  37 kb

USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY M15. Potential cypher. I don't know if the butterfly on EURJPY is still valid

Files:

carbonmimetic:
YES....if technique is good...it MUST works on all time frames...otherwise it means it is bad! the bad thing is that it requires some time to scale chart in proper way.....otherwise geometry of market does not appear!

Sorry if you told me before but are those available for MT4?

Yes,wave59 reads csv files that you can export from mt4 in real time