Demo account useful for beginners only - page 3

Demo account is not for a beginner only, it is for all. An experienced trader can also use demo account to try their method.

Aleksy:
Yes, I do believe that demo account are useful for beginners but people don't realize that demo accounts are useful for intermediate traders as well. I've been trading for almost a couple years now and I still have 2 or so demo accounts lying around for when I have to practice a new method or a risky strategy.

Same here mate. I am still using demo accounts for strategy testing purposes.

Ofcorse, we cannot leave the demo accounts even if we have made success in trading because we need to keep improving our performance and demo will be required.

i think that is important trade in demo before.

taniaislam09:
A lot of traders are advised to train in demo account. So is it useful for beginners or advanced traders or both to use demo-account?

Hi Tania,

Consider this,

The demo account is going to be your life-long friend (as long as you trade), whether your a beginner or an expert.

Even the most experienced (10years+) traders need to go on a demo to test new strategies or to re-train themselves. It's the only way you can simulate, learn and find out if your theoretical strategy works in practicality or not.

So a demo has nothing to do with being a beginner.

Regards,

Nick

Sharing My Money Manager Software for Anyone Who Wants it!

Hey guys I got this video from a full time professional trader. This system works on mini and micro accounts as well as full size accounts. The video and software are Free! I will send you the serial number to unlock it for Free just email me at the email address on the video. Forex Alert System Instruction Live Demonstration How to Generate Your Own Forex Signals - YouTube

even after the third year in PA, I still do all my analysis on a demo account... just invaluable and can never be released..

PA

Price Action Trading:
even after the third year in PA, I still do all my analysis on a demo account... just invaluable and can never be released.. PA

Totally agree with you mate. Demo is a big asset in forex trading.

alanfx:
Totally agree with you mate. Demo is a big asset in forex trading.

No doubt that demo account is a big asset but we do not use this asset properly. I am talking about myself because I often test new strategies direct in real account instead of going in demo.

Demo account is perfect for testing. I never test anything on a real account : that is exactly what my broker would love me to do