Hottest Forecast by AccentForex - page 48

06.19.2012 usd/jpy downtrend

Downtrend movement will begin if the price breaks the strong support line 78.906. The nearest goal of such movement will become the level 78.809 with the possibility of following move down to the level 78.613. An obstacle could be met at the level 78.711.

AccentForex

35%BONUS

06.19.2012 usd/chf uptrend

Uptrend movement will begin if the price breaks the level 0.95520. The nearest target of such movement will become the level 0.95825 with the possibility of following move up to the level 0.96471. An obstacle could be met at the level 0.96112.

AccentForex

PROfit account

06.19.2012 usd/chf downtrend

We can see on our charts that the price is testing the strong support line 0.95215. Downtrend movement will begin if the pair hits this level. The nearest goal of such movement will become the level 0.94604 with a possible correction up to the level 0.94910. The level 0.93994 will become the final goal of bears. At the level 0.94299 an obstacle could be met.

AccentForex

STP account

06.19.2012 usd/cad uptrend

Uptrend movement will start if the price breaks the strong resistance line1.02539. The nearest goal of such movement will become the level 1.02692 with a possible obstacle at it. The level 1.02844 will be the final target of bulls.

AccentForex

MICRO account

06.19.2012 usd/cad downtrend

Downtrend movement will begin if the price hits the level 1.02234. The nearest goal of such movement will become the strong support level 1.01929. If the support level is broken the final goal of bears will become the level 1.01776.

AccentForex

MINI ACCOUNT

06.19.2012 nzd/usd uptrend

The pair s testing the strong resistance level 0.79346. Uptrend movement will start if the price manages to break it. The nearest goal of such movement will be the level 0.79498. Also there is the possibility of following move up to the level 0.79651.

AccentForex

OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT

06.19.2012 nzd/usd downtrend

Downtrend movement will start if the price breaks in bearish direction the level 0.79041. The nearest aim of such movement will become the strong support line 0.78735. If the support is broken as well the final target of bears will become the level 0.78430. An obstacle could be met at the level 0.78583.

AccentForex

pair -- cad/chf

I got 2 lot

i.e. 1 buy of cad/chf at 0.93234

another 1 buy of cad/chf (over weekend already) at 0.93047

I have been watching 2 diff setting of HA to get another buy (2nd one) of cad/chf today -- i.e. 0.93234 one

I thought undoubtedbly (bigger TF) the cad/chf should maintain above the current level

but last few hours on monday, I saw it drop -- quite a surprise

now , I am not sure what I am going to do with it -- and it is late at night

if I keep on losing, for this portfolio , at what level I should drop one and keep one ?

today is the 19th

hehhe, lucky lucky -- it break all my intended portfolio level, but I keep on holding 2 lots

the reason that I bought and sure CADCHF should go up , because of the red line

now, I think we should use the yellow horizontal line for recent trend in currency

still holding 2 buy lots (microlot) now, will gave up 1 very soon (few hour) , now it is in R/S yellow line

now, 1 of the lots is at breakeven point (right at entry price level)

on the other hand, I just notice some daily event happen in EURCAD

the red dot mean it breaks recent high and low --- repaint heavily, so can't take the red dot as first appearance, SAFE when the bar candle itself change color

purple rectangle mean earlier GMT time

orange boundary with navy blue rainy drop mean around USA midday hours

-- the phenomenon that is constant

EURCAD, if red dot break super high/ super low

it will then rebound (ranging)

i.e. wait for eurcad got a red dot and then wait a few candle, it should then safe to enter and use RANGE thought (my mind always work with ranging)

then wait for another day, and must exit the follow 1 to 2 days

strategy seems to be quite easy and do hedge later if it does not seem right -- only limitation, we might get breakeven and get out with no profit

06.20.2012 gbp/usd uptrend

The price has not manage to conquer during last few days the strong resistance line 1.57471 and at the moment it is still moving under it. Uptrend movement will start if the pair after all breaks this strong line. The nearest goal of such movement will become the level 1.57776 with the possibility of following move up to the level 1.58081.

AccentForex

25%CASH BONUS