globisforex:
We have added a new stat feed for now at

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

But we may try out Myfxbook too

Looks like mt4i is back, so we put it back on

MT Intelligence - Statement for globisforex

profit per month

hello,

your profit seems to be much more than 10-15% per month.

it is more than 200% per month... as i see

you can do this for a long time?

thx, sliffy

sliffy:
hello,

your profit seems to be much more than 10-15% per month.

it is more than 200% per month... as i see

you can do this for a long time?

thx, sliffy

As we stated on our website our goal is to make long term profits. For us that includes at least to double an account in one year.

Our RAS account is on very high rick. We used 0.2 minilot for our 10,000 deposit, but we have further funds to deposit if the drawdown would expand.

We recommend 0.1 or 0.05-0.07 microlot for 10,000 accounts.

We didn't made 200% profit in a month. Our RAS account were "only" up to around 30% after the first month.

We deposited 13,000 EUR last week, you must have overlooked it and counted it to profit

elite members

Hi Globisforex

Is your system all manual. How much do you charge TSD elite members, any discounts for us...

samsnz:
Hi Globisforex Is your system all manual. How much do you charge TSD elite members, any discounts for us...

Hello,

Our system is 100% manual.

Sorry, but we don't have any discount for Elite members

samsnz:
... How much do you charge TSD elite members, any discounts for us...

So far, samsnz, Globis Forex has been worth every penny ... and I joined when they charged $169/month!

question...

May I ask any members out there that started with $1,000.

Is the cost of using a VPS and the cost of the subscription keeping you from getting ahead?

I have a UK account and VPS is about $50 + subscription cost approximately $100.

I was curious if it better to save more money so the lot sizes traded are larger, thus greater return offsetting the "upkeep" costs.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

I think it depends on how much you do on an account. . .obviously, subscribing to everything under the sun makes no sense with $1,000. But subscribing to 2, perhaps, would diversify you enough to be fairly sure you'd make $ each month to cover your subscription fees. Just look for consistency in profits vs. large profits (or losses!) each month.