_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 138

QuantumofSolace:
Hi guys

I am running Your Lucky v2b on MBT MT4 demo and no trades are executing.

Spread on the left says 14pips but the right side says 1.4 pips? Could this be the issue or something else I am missing. Broker is 5 digit quote but this version should handle that?

Many Thanks

Regards

QoS

Just put maxspread to 50 or 60, that's work for me...when the demo works:rolleyes:

JStein:
Hi,

here is a backtesting result with 5 pip spread and with same settings and same testing period but 3 pip spread. If we assume that backtesting is best case testing and live results are worst case then I can't believe that anyone runs Your Lucky live with success on 5 pip spread account.

Regards

Juergen

adjusting the settings is essential...

regards, wromek

5 Spread Settings

wromek:
adjusting the settings is essential... regards, wromek

Ok.

but where are the uploads for 5 pip spread ??

erdenmensch:
no, its different.

Thanks for your info.

Scam!!!

yshiba:
Hi, I tried v2b using SigmaForex. because 1pip spread is available for the demo. see the attched for results. 24 trades in 8 hours and made 1 loss. works pretty good with this demo account.

rgds

yshiba

Don't use sigma forex!!!! It's a scam!!!

Prices

Hello. Who can help. How to adjust to EA Your_Lucky_v2b to work on prices of this type of 0.00000?

If I understand it is one of those parameters StopLoss. If the prices of the type of 0.0000 it was 28, the prices of the type of 0.00000, it will be 280?

Please give a full answer.

pakallis:

care to explain? what do you mean?

yshiba:
Hi, I tried v2b using SigmaForex. because 1pip spread is available for the demo. see the attched for results. 24 trades in 8 hours and made 1 loss. works pretty good with this demo account.

rgds

yshiba

Hi

This broker is belong to ForexGen and i find both of them is great scammer

dont trust this borker just i am talking one the best broker and i introduce

it as soon as possibel

Kave

4rexLady_de:
Thank you first for answering.

Secondly I have to say: the past two days I stayed at the sideline and was very happy when I saw the crazy moves the market made even later in the evening ( especially the GBP-Pairs )....no scalper would have survived this.

BUT I had the v2b running anyway on the Demo-Account. As expected it did pretty poorly..but last night after the market had settled apparently, it did well again...

So I will watch v2b for the next 2 days on the demo and if it does well, I will go live with it.

4rexlady

Hi 4rexlady,

Great to hear that you are doing well trading live with v2.

I'm eager to hear about your results when you start with the v2b on a live account. Best of luck to you.

I have a question if you don't mind:

You mention that you stayed on the sidelines the last two days. Is there a technical reason (like an increase in the ATR, volatility bands, BB, etc.) that tips you off to the possibility that you will encounter increased chop in the market during the trading session? Or are you just going by instinct or experience? Do you look at the range from the last few hours or from earlier?

What I'm trying to do is to find something (other than a crystal ball )that would give me a heads up that there might be rough waters ahead and to be cautious.

Thanks for your advice.

And thanks again to rdb for letting us use the EA.

Keep us posted,

PistolDave

pakallis:

Usefull info. what about Tadawul?