_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 68

Getting Thunder to take trades

Hello rdb

Thanks for sending me a copy of the Thunder4WD EA a few days ago. I have been running it on forward test, but am still not getting it to take any trades...have you done any work on the code lately, and if so, can you shed some light on this problem I am having with it?

Regards

Designmax

Server time

Hi guys, I am newbie to forex and I start playing with Lucky v.1e on demo account. I am with FXDD and what is time settings in v.1e for FXDD? Is it default fine?

Thank you in advance,

Alt

ChicagoRob:
Hello _rdb_,

I received Thunder a few days ago and would like to know

what the recommended time frame is. Thank you.

Rob

I am in Chicago also and I have been using 22 and 6 but the market is so volatile now it looses forever. Will try it after the New Year.

hELLO

I would like to try it, which do I put in. I have FXDD, do I use the set file for FXDD anf put it in the experts folder. Do I need any indys to make it work?

Jim

_rdb_:
I have promised to share code of Your_Lucky_v1e if I go to the next version.

Now I have Final Version so I Upload v1e code for you,

please get a mql source file and develop it, but do not sell it, because you get for free.

I also upload myLucky original, so you can see what I add.

I wonder, why there are any people hijack and SALE some EA from this forum, it would fool people who do not understand.

I share this because according to EA for me this is to be divided, not for commercial. (... hahaha... but donateis not commercial... LoL ... )

Thank you _rdb_ for sharing your great idea and EA..

FB

Real Lucky

_rdb_:

please get a mql source file and develop it, but do not sell it, because you get for free.

I wonder, why there are any people hijack and SALE some EA from this forum, it would fool people who do not understand.

I share this because according to EA for me this is to be divided, not for commercial. (... hahaha... but donateis not commercial... LoL ... )

This is the result of myLucky EA.

Login : 1000495177

Investor : v6kbpww

Server : 66.36.229.176:443

This EA is not free nor sold.

rgds,

Impressive results

Hello Awangk , your demo account results from using lucky eurogbp are amazing! Are you version v1 or ve? And can you please post your .set file? I notice you have not had it trade since the 19th. I am worried that it will not work anymore even after new years, because euro/gbp is now trending durring the assian session, and it seems market conditions for the eurogbp have suddenly been manipulated drastically AS A RESULT OF THIS profitable EA being leaked. Trading results have been absolutely terrible from the 19th till today present for this once profitable EA. I would be very surprised if ALL goes back to good after the new year.

_rdb_:

Thanks this version was working well, now it has stopped and is not opening trades, any suggestions?

jimer013:
Hello Awangk , your demo account results from using lucky eurogbp are amazing! Are you version v1 or ve? And can you please post your .set file? I notice you have not had it trade since the 19th. I am worried that it will not work anymore even after new years, because euro/gbp is now trending durring the assian session, and it seems market conditions for the eurogbp have suddenly been manipulated drastically AS A RESULT OF THIS profitable EA being leaked. Trading results have been absolutely terrible from the 19th till today present for this once profitable EA. I would be very surprised if ALL goes back to good after the new year.

MyLucky original...

extern string Original_EA = "MyLuckyPro V.0.4p";

extern string Created_by = "Mr. Awangk";

extern string LastEdit_by = "_rdb_ : 08 Desember 2008";

hi guys!

Very impressive results on demo and backtest!

Does anybody has live results for a "longer" time period? (e.g. 4 month) ?

Also which broker can I use with this EA or does anybody has suggestions?

Awangk, which broker do you use?

Thanks a lot for your help!

bye, Alex