Complete ebook for daily trading method - "The 8and8" - page 3

michael dunbar:
Thought I'd mention as I've had a few emails on the subject -

The link to download North Finance charts in the ebook should be ignored as they use the dreaded extra "Sunday" candle which can skew the indicator data.

I now use FXDD's charts. (I don't trade with them. The demo is non-expiring.)

And if you can't get the charts set up the way the book describes, just load the template from my resource page.

Happy trading.

hi Michael,

I have registered with FXDD to get a demo account open. They sent me the link to download MT4 but saying the demo account only valid for 90 days. How to get the non-expiring demo?

Please advise.

Thank you.

ok, well, looks like it's not non-expiring. mine has been running for more than 90 days but they might have changed the policy.

I'd still go with FXDD. After 90 days just click new account from the file menu - no need to download it again.

michael dunbar:
ok, well, looks like it's not non-expiring. mine has been running for more than 90 days but they might have changed the policy. I'd still go with FXDD. After 90 days just click new account from the file menu - no need to download it again.

Alright, i will try it. Thanks.

hi

matfx:
hi Michael,

I have registered with FXDD to get a demo account open. They sent me the link to download MT4 but saying the demo account only valid for 90 days. How to get the non-expiring demo?

Please advise.

Thank you.

try northfinance MT 4 it's non expiring platform

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
try northfinance MT 4 it's non expiring platform

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks prasxz.