Rmi

I have try this EA, for one week the best result is USD 2000 profit.

Best to trade in USD 1500, M30,H1 and H4.

Just try that, if you have any problem please notifield me and if you sucess with that please donate me. Thanks.

rmi.htm

rmi.ex4

Files:
rmi.gif  8 kb
rmi.htm  1168 kb
rmi.ex4  10 kb

lancerwrx40:

Just try that, if you have any problem please notifield me and if you sucess with that please donate me. Thanks.

rmi.htm

rmi.ex4

thanks for sharing

is your own ea or you find it on other forum?

1. Modelling quality is very low so the backtest is irrelevant.

2. I think RMI is taken from the 10point3 thread.

I'm not sure what is he sharing. From the equity curve and the lot size, I'm 100% sure thats a martingale EA. Been working too much with martingale , cant be bother others work. If you're interested on 10point3_RMI, here is the reference.

Regards

David

lancerwrx40:

davidke20:
I'm not sure what is he sharing. From the equity curve and the lot size, I'm 100% sure thats a martingale EA. Been working too much with martingale , cant be bother others work. If you're interested on 10point3_RMI, here is the reference.

Regards

David

Whoops... it has nothing to do with RMI at all, not even related to the RMI indicator. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Regards

David

We are sorry

We are sorry, that EA is same name but not same script. That EA suitable with EU H1. Sorry for duplicate that name. Thanks for David for info.