Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 5

Updates

I have updated the - SignalBars_v2 - and added another version which has the Daily timeframe included - Signal_Bars_ v3_Daily - you can find these indicators on Post #1

cja

Great work CJA, sorry to be picky but without the code version I cannot change the colours, I find the blues hard to read

Thanks cja! I especially like the big font used to display the current price. Keep up the great work.

cja:
I have updated the - SignalBars_v2 - and added another version which has the Daily timeframe included - Signal_Bars_ v3_Daily - you can find these indicators on Post #1 cja

Thank you very very much cja..., you help me a lot...

Pj

Hi CJA, great stuff. can you change color which is more visible if we use white color background.. and one more thing shift the display to bottom left corner.

adjustment to indicator

mrLoba:
Hi CJA, great stuff. can you change color which is more visible if we use white color background.. and one more thing shift the display to bottom left corner.

OK I will make an Version for lighter backgrounds.

You can already place the indicator into the bottom left by setting

Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = false

Shift_UP_DN = 400 or a number something like this size

cja

Just ability to adjust colours of text would be good enough, thanks

Update

I have now updated the Signal_Bars_v3 so that the Label colors can be altered. I cannot code in the Bar colors as the multi Bar colors rely on the same code name to switch between the different signals.

Signal_Bars_vLite has been Posted on Post #1

I have altered the Bar colors to make it easier to see on a Light background , this indicator can also be used on a Black background if you alter the Label colors - it will give a slightly less bright color range than the version 3.

Files:
image3.gif  4 kb

This indicator is great, thank you very much for coding it!

Very NICE..

Looks like the "4X Made Easy" indicator that they keep hawking for an astonomical amount on those informercials.

Use this last night on the GBP/USD to watch the trends before the news releases.