Trading trendlines , andrews pitchfork , price patterns - page 2

hey

hmm didnt saw u all writing here

here some chart of last days

i had to cut it abit , the site doesnt support that resolution

Files:
euraud1.gif  34 kb
eur-div.gif  17 kb

Ganja according to your charts, if you don't make it here NASA would surely hire you to plot their next trip to Mars

Danko:
Ganja according to your charts, if you don't make it here NASA would surely hire you to plot their next trip to Mars

strange that i hearing this for couple years now , everybody saying that its some kind of stars map

Hi,

Just my view with A.pitchfork.

Hope everybody take a bunch of pips these days.

Bule

Files:
eurusd0112.gif  29 kb

bule4x:
Hi,

Just my view with A.pitchfork.

Hope everybody take a bunch of pips these days.

Bule

Nice chart blue4x , except for the question added on the chart

a complete example for that strategey is what happened in the GBP last week

here is my previous pic at post #12

on the coming pic an explanation of my plan A Entery , stop & profit points

but the pattern failed & plan A was out , here came plan B to take place ,

take a look at the coming pic where i entered long with the new pitchfork ,

so as how u can see plan A leaded to -78 pip but plan B covered me with +106 pip ,

i hope that i explained the idea ,

good luck

Hi, Kapp.

Nothing make me belive that euro will stall, only, if You trading with pitchfork You know that reaching of UML is losing of energy for curr.,also we have five days of hard bullish movement, with hard oversold.Expecting only retracment, but 23% of present move is nice trade!

Euro brake 1.3000 and open a new range for trading and wery lot of traders trying to pick a top of it, for a nice short. For me that is the reason why it cant stop!Also we have a biger pitchfork on weekly (I wiil post) with targets much higher then 1.3660! Will see.

Regards,

Bule

bule4x:
Hi, Kapp.

Nothing make me belive that euro will stall, only, if You trading with pitchfork You know that reaching of UML is losing of energy for curr.,also we have five days of hard bullish movement, with hard oversold.Expecting only retracment, but 23% of present move is nice trade!

Euro brake 1.3000 and open a new range for trading and wery lot of traders trying to pick a top of it, for a nice short. For me that is the reason why it cant stop!Also we have a biger pitchfork on weekly (I wiil post) with targets much higher then 1.3660! Will see.

Regards,

Bule

Hi blue4x ,

First of all I want to remind you that we're here to share our idea's in a polite manner , so I didn't mean any harm to you ok ,

My nickname's "kappari" not "kapp"!!,

Blue4x trading with technical analysis isn't about guessing & hopes , trading's a mathematical matter of mind !! so if you want to chare us your ideas give them in a technical way , for example what's the fibo levels , Murray lines , weekly pivot & so on ,

Give me a technical proof for your idea ok ,

Sorry for my bad English ,

Good luck

Hallo everybody'

Can you post the stoch indicator shown in your last post please?

hello some trade since the night

good week everybody, good luck

Files:
eur-div_1.gif  31 kb