Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 9

p777m:
I think he has set MaxTrades to 10. If it goes past this point it just doesnt place new orders and waits/hopes for price to go back. So far he was lucky. BTW I think GBPUSD still has not finished down movement. So it is quite possible he quits with profit... Let's see... He has enough margin so far. But anyway I think the setup is dangerous...

p777m

I agree fully agree with u regrading GBP, but it´s much too dangerous !!!!See it from the other side, he want´s to earn mony by trading, he want´s to earn money by scamming so for him it doesn´t matters what happend in a few weeks with the account....

We shoud be traders and not "hopers" ... especially when somebody wants to sell a system to clients !!!

Thanks,

mr.trader !

pelele79:
what about the chalenge mr trader? im waiting for you. try to prove in real time... are you coward? i think so... little lady Pedro Echenagucia

Little lady....

This one was good... but this little lady earns money with trading and not with faking others... And little ladys can be a little coward...

If i challange with u it will be same as u and klitschko stand in a boxing ring.... NO CHALLENGE... U have simple no idea regrading trading... !

Kiss,

yours mrs.trader

Guys,

Please stop your flaming here.

Newdigital,

Please delete this thread. It is out of control with flaming going back and forth. It does not add any value to the community.

Maji:
Guys,

Newdigital,

Please delete this thread. It is out of control with flaming going back and forth. It does not add any value to the community.

I second that!

Bye Bye...

Maji:
Guys,

Newdigital,

First thank your for your support in poll,

ND should not stop this....

I will do it... but the thread should stay... better u link every newbie first here, nobody should fal in this trap....

I think it is all sayed about pedro so this was my last post here, if some you guy´s have any questions regrading the systems please pm me.

Last words for u pedro: End your membership here as fast as your accounts

blow out ... so we should have freedom in the next day´s

Thanks to all guy´s who supportet me !

mr.trader

hahaha just read all of this and its hilarious,i think the two of you pelele79 and mr trader should give it up, i dont think you are proving anything with this childish thread,and should give it a rest as its a complete waste of time.......................and please any newbies who read this please learn this lesson,DO NOT pay any money to anybody for anything,because it can all be got for free with a little, ok a lot,of effort and hard work,what you see others trying to sell just now one day you will work out yourself for free and probably be more profitable with the same kind of idea.........look at it this way if you had a system or ea that made even 5% a day of your account then why would you need to sell it...............kinda logical aint it..........

Maji:
Guys,

Newdigital,

Sorry for disturb, but i need that everyone understand me, mr. trader has post more than 70 post attacking me. what must i do? leave mr trader use my name and attack without response, in Venezuela a kid like him (mr trader) it deserves a blow in takes, to see if it holds like man.

Pedro Echenagucia

Pedro,

Unless you have a real viable system to offer, you should stop trying to sell systems. Your system is just a cost averaging system and those are dime a dozen. I have atleast half a dozen of them, in various forms, that I have sent to atleast 50 members here. They post their results online and these "free" EAs' performance is equivalent to what you sell or offer as business plans.

Again, if you stop trying to sell you won't have anyone attacking you. Concentrate on developing solid systems and trading them before you try to sell.

Good luck to both you and mr trader.