HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 169

You will need to sign up at the Hama Pad Users Group the link is on the botton of all of EJ's post's or check out the first post on the thread.

Have Fun,

HS

strategy100:
Hi Gramski, I wonder if MTF QQE would be a public indicator or is it part of HAMA indis ? If public, could you share it here ? thanks Dan.

Should be this one.

Files:

strategy100:
Hi Gramski, I wonder if MTF QQE would be a public indicator or is it part of HAMA indis ? If public, could you share it here ? thanks Dan.

Not part of Hama indy's...just something I'm developing. The one Creztor posted is ok. Homestudy forwarded me the same from FF. I recommend increasing the smoothing.

Here are couple of STOs in the early Asian session opener today. On these charts, you will note the different entry opportunities. I took +60 pips combined profit on short trades taken on these 2 pairs.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nice work mate!

Nice Trade This Morning

Another nice trade this morning for 61 pips. Every thing lined up nicely, the bands squeezed nice and tight, the TMT broke down, and the MTF trend steps had crossed down

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/32/gj_10_9_07.gif

Files:
gj_10_9_07.gif  18 kb

Why Zcrest is Zbest!

Folks here are a couple of screenshots showing why Zcrest has to be the easiest way to make pips in forex. These screenshots are only a fraction of the pips I took today. Total of 220 pips!! On these 2 charts the green vertical lines represent entry and red lines are exits.

Oh yea by the way, this system is so easy to use I took these trades from the cab of my truck driving down the road at 70MPH. Just goes to show where there is a will there is a way!

Files:
charts2.gif  22 kb
trades.gif  24 kb

What are the rules for your entries ?

mr4x:
Folks here are a couple of screenshots showing why Zcrest has to be the easiest way to make pips in forex. These screenshots are only a fraction of the pips I took today. Total of 220 pips!! On these 2 charts the green vertical lines represent entry and red lines are exits. Oh yea by the way, this system is so easy to use I took these trades from the cab of my truck driving down the road at 70MPH. Just goes to show where there is a will there is a way!

Without defining the rules for the entries the screens are useless. please let first declaring the entries rules for your trades, otherwise it looks like a promotional trick for a friend of you if not the provider himself

TKSPKA you are absolutely correct. I am promoting a friend that friend would be fxcruiser who has spent countless days and nights formulating this system, and I give my greatest thanks to him for that. However, I am not promoting anything that is for sale. In my opinion you can not buy freedom, and freedom is what I have with the Zcrest. I will extend my invitation to you or anyone else that would like to share in that freedom to email fxcruiser and apply to become part of our Traders Lounge.

As for as rules for entries that are the same as they have been since fxcruiser first posted screen shots of the ZCrest. Please read up on them in previous post. The Stochs you see on the screen are not part of the ZCrest system they happen to be what I choose to use for confirmation. Thanks to Homestudy for those jewels!