The Murrey Math Trading System - page 145

Re MM

Did you see cable run all the way up to 1.9072 (1.9073 baby 4/8ths) and fall even quicker. By the time I went short it was 1.9062...

Xard777

see post 172

Re MM

samyadly:
hi all

i've been watching murrey math lines MMLs for a long time now ,

i can say it : it has better results with jpy pairs , esp. with the mad dogs

thanks xard , thnx guys for sharing the ideas , i think the way i use murrey wont conflict with urs and we can be a good team , yeah , we can make it .

best regards

That's ok, I was in @ 1.9062 and out @ 1.8989

I think I will look @ JPY in the future...thanx for the heads up.

Xard777

New Price Indicator

Here is my latest work...

It's an Octave indicator based purely on Price.

Also added Daily Pivot Range.

Suitable for scalping & long term analysis.

Xard777

Enclosed a piccy for your perusal.

Enjoy...

re info panel

redsama:
When I insert as an indicator all it show is a window named INFO PANEL. The window is blank ... no data. Request advice to make data appear and update

working on a cleaner display...should be finished tomorrow...will post then

xard777

Info panel

Mazoem:
Same problem for me too.

ok problem solved...

enc MM/Float/HMA indicators plus templates

simply unzip

copy the templates to C:\Program Files\Metatrader 4\Templates

and put the indicators in the usual folder

reboot your Metatrader software and select the template

xard777

re float value

In todays trading the float 60 wins out...

Still looking into float 200 over a larger period

xard777

Re MM Octaves

Can someone shed some light on MurreyMath...

Regarding the Daily Octaves chart below - you will see that on the last octave frame, the GBPUSD went all the way up to the +2/8ths (Murrey says that if it fails to close beyond the +/-2/8ths level then it will revert back to the 50% level) and then ran down to the 4/8ths 50% level. fine text book stuff

Now, the market runs back up touching the 7/8ths level but failling to close beyond the 6/8ths (which I think is very important and a clue to market direction....correct me if I wrong...I am still learning) which is telling me that it is meeting strong resistance and therefore getting ready to go further down.

Now Murrey has stated that a market will (should) stop at the 4/8ths line the first time it hits it (its done that) so now I am looking for it to go down below the 4/8ths level with support targets at the 2/8, 0/8th & -2/8th levels.

However, if the market continues up and does not close below the 6/8th level and decides to close above it then scratch that idea as it will not be the case.

can someone post their thinking on this.

The reason I am asking this is that I have a down bet at 1.8982 and was wondering if it was good for 300pips (1.8677 2/8ths)

I know with the Daily timeframe chart the best entry was +1/8th area around 1.9100 with a sell target at 1.8555 for 545pips (I missed this one as I was busy working on the timeframe code (which would not auto change, so I had to use the labellevel ver and adapt the coloured frame around it, whilst going through the best part of 1000 indicators looking for one to confirm entry/exit strategy along with murrey)

Also, have a down bet on the dow at 11361 (+2/8ths daily, period 49) and was wondering if that was good for 424 pips (10937 4/8ths) stop at 11415

thanx

Xard777

enc octave chart, plus timeframe charts for anyone to comment on...

was scouring the net for murrey stuff there and came across tradingmurreymaths on yahoo groups and this was in their files section

xard777

re float2 indicator

hi cja,

As I said earlier that I have added the float2 indicator to work along side your guppy macd indicator to confirm with mm entry/exit.

enc float 2 indicator and piccy

ps the reason I rename indicators with a #00 prefix is so they will show up first in MT4 as the other indicators will grey out on selection if too many in folder

xard777

Trading MM:
Where can I find a description of the float indicator? BTW, I will answer your (email)questions later today or tomorrow

There is a book

Float Analysis: Powerful Technical Indicators Using Price and Volume

by Steve Woods

xard777