Did I make anything wrong with offering a job?!

Hello Forum,

I am new here and I wanted to offer a small coding-job. But I see that other jobs have many applications but mine has none. And I think that completing my code is pretty easy but no reaction. Because I am not familiar with the procedures I want to ask here, if I did anything wrong. Please have a look here:

http://www.mql5.com/en/job/12457

Thank you!

MQL5 jobs: Complete my multi--timeframe-multi-currency-indicator (easy for a coder)
MQL5 jobs: Complete my multi--timeframe-multi-currency-indicator (easy for a coder)
  • www.mql5.com
Hi coders, I coded a matrix-indicator which checks if the last closed bar is a pinbar which is simply defined as a bar with a 75% shadow. This checks are made in all timeframes and all currency pairs. It works fine and has just one small bug: the indicator checks all currencies and all timeframes with every tick. And that is wasting much computer calculation time. I want that the M5 timeframe will only be checked at the open of a new M5 bar...

You have to be patient. You posted this job 2 hours ago.

angevoyageur:
You have to be patient. You posted this job 2 hours ago.
I was just confused because I saw many applications for a job offered some time after mine. And I don't know about that credit system yet. Therefore I was not sure if my job is visible to others.

so how's it works?

nhoiz:

so how's it works?

How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4 - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/117

How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Automated Trading in MetaTrader The main advantage of the MetaTrader trading terminal is the ability to create automated trading systems that can perform trading operations without the intervention of the trader, thus eliminating the influence of psychology on the results of the trade. To do this, we need to formulate a trading strategy and...