Help! Can't Right Click in MT4 on VPS Using CoRD on Mac

Am trying to adjust parameters on an EA I just purchased. When I started installing it, the EA requires right clicking on the chart (or pressing F7) to get to the parameter menu. Am using a Mac Book Pro running Mavericks, using the CoLD interface to communicate with Windows 8 on the VPS. Normally, I can Control Click on the Mac to replicate a right click but it's not working. Nor does pressing F7 do anything. If I can't get to the parameter menu, there's no way I can see to set the EA parameters. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks!

Hello!

I had a similar problem on Mac - try this:

Set up your mouse to Control-click an item

To Control-click items using only your mouse, you can change its settings.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Mouse in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)

2. Click the Secondary click pop-up menu on the right, then choose an option.

You can choose to click the right or left side of the mouse surface, whichever is most comfortable for you.

I had to search "secondary click" but once I got to the menu, I changed secondary click to the bottom right of my trackpad and voila, it worked on MT4.

Hope that helps!

dannyjg7789 #:

Hello!

I had a similar problem on Mac - try this:

Set up your mouse to Control-click an item

To Control-click items using only your mouse, you can change its settings.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Mouse in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)

2. Click the Secondary click pop-up menu on the right, then choose an option.

You can choose to click the right or left side of the mouse surface, whichever is most comfortable for you.

I had to search "secondary click" but once I got to the menu, I changed secondary click to the bottom right of my trackpad and voila, it worked on MT4.

Hope that helps!

Dude, why do you reply to a 10 year old post? 

Posting it here would have made way more sense.

Right Clicking Doesnt work (MAC)
Right Clicking Doesnt work (MAC)
  • Jordan Anthony
  • www.mql5.com
Am trying to adjust parameters on an EA I just downloaded...