With v. 600 i Cant open more than 1 terminal

How can i fix this. Whith older version I was able to open number of terminals that i want to and login to another accounts. Pleas help. Its very important to me. Thx

cza:
How can i fix this. Whith older version I was able to open number of terminals that i want to and login to another accounts. Pleas help. Its very important to me. Thx
Do you have each Terminal installed in it's own directory/folder ?

RaptorUK:
Do you have each Terminal installed in it's own directory/folder ?

no, but i have not to do that before, is it possible to do that without another instalation?

cza:

no, but i have not to do that before, is it possible to do that without another instalation?

It happened to me with one (and the only one) installation, that I was able to start it multiple times, every time I wanted. It never appeared with any other of my installations.

I just confirm, that it may happen, but I believe it is not intentional, because it causes interference of type "the last wins".

Ovo:

It happened to me with one (and the only one) installation, that I was able to start it multiple times, every time I wanted. It never appeared with any other of my installations.

I just confirm, that it may happen, but I believe it is not intentional, because it causes interference of type "the last wins".

but i want to be able to start multiple times, understand?

cza:

but i want to be able to start multiple times, understand?

No, I don't.

cza:

It's a bad idea to do with with build 509 and earlier . . . if you want multiple Terminals running have multiple installations, if you don't want multiple installations then just have one Terminal.

RaptorUK:
It's a bad idea to do with with build 509 and earlier . . . if you want multiple Terminals running have multiple installations, if you don't want multiple installations then just have one Terminal.

i had no problem with that. now with many installations i cant run EAs from one folder and aditionaly i dont know what happen with folder in programapp if i close terminal.

cza:

i had no problem with that. now with many installations i cant run EAs from one folder and aditionaly i dont know what happen with folder in programapp if i close terminal.

folder in program app is ok, but still its terrible. i would like to suggest developers permit to run mlutiple instance. Where can i do that?

cza:

folder in program app is ok, but still its terrible. i would like to suggest developers permit to run mlutiple instance. Where can i do that?

Follow the instructions you find here: Service Desk

RaptorUK:

Follow the instructions you find here: Service Desk

thank you :)