How fast can you bust a 5.000$ account? A contrarian approach to automated trading systems development

Good evening,

After reading a post titled "Question for someone good at mathematics" (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137889) I have been all evening entertaining the idea of developing an expert advisor starting from the contrarian approach, being the main goal to wipe out a full account as efficiently as possible. When accomplished, I would just reverse my trading decisions and make sure the broker takes those bad trades against me -If possible, with a maniacal reverse martingale in which I double every win-.

So my goal tonigh was to to make a trading bot based on an stupid and flawed strategy with an awful risk/reward ratio, and huge sets of consecutive losses.

However, there are some limitations to this exercise:

• Risk reward ratio bust be really awful -TP should be significantly less than SL. The worst r/r ratio you manage to do, best results you will receive when trades are reversed-
  • Losses must be due to a flawed trading logic, not based on spreads or slips -try to avoid penny trades and focus on the concept-
  • Look for extensive consecutive losses -try it to be close to consecutive wins-.

That being said, let me share with you the worst EA I could develop this evening. "Suicidal bot" operating EURUSD in 1H timeframe.

That's it, the worst bot I could possibly develop. It trades when the moving averages, the ADX signal and Williams Percent Range indicator point in the opposite direction.

It's awful, but not so much if trades were reversed:

• 53% winners and 47% losers with a 35 TP and 50 SL.
  • 10 consecutive wins and 10 consecutive losses

This means that if the trades were reversed to 35 SL and 50 TP we would make a nice profit, although we might want to adjust it a little bit to compensate the spread.

So, I attach my code here -sorry it's messy it has a few things from other bots I have developed- so you guys can play with it. Can you make it worse?

• Can you make the risk / reward ratio worse?
  • Can you increase the losing streaks?
  • Can you bust 10k faster?

You might as well share your own suicidal Expert Advisor :-)

Cheers!

Files:
suicidal.mq4  49 kb

Have you tried looking within our Code-Base. There are some really bad ones in there ;)

ubzen:
Have you tried looking within our Code-Base. There are some really bad ones in there ;)

I will :-)