ILAN- Need Stoploss! - page 3

search codebase or hire a coder on Freelance or learn to code. Don't be bloody lazy. There are many eas and trade managers codes on codebase, and even more with a search on google.

Revo Trades #:
search codebase or hire a coder on Freelance or learn to code. Don't be bloody lazy. There are many eas and trade managers codes on codebase, and even more with a search on google.
thanks

Hello colleagues, I have been using the Ilan 1.6 advisor for many years for a trend in one direction. It’s normal. But it lacks a Place where it would start? Trade. Set a price. Where it will start opening Positions, for example. Short. Or Buy? Price, for example. 1.235, to the side. Which one did you indicate sat down or bye? that was perfect.... I don’t know how to write this. can anyone mohet?

This is a golden advisor, they need to be able to work, just turn it on in both directions, this is not an option, you need to control it. Dear colleagues, will you learn to work with ILan 1.6? They can make 50-60% per session with good volatility. You just need to know the points where to turn it on in one direction and change pips and stop especially volatile pairs in time.2-3 hours You choose a session to work and you can not work for a week. XAU USD/I work according to trends/