Strategy Tester strange Results

Hello everyone,

I recently faced a strange issue with MT strategy tester.

I wrote a very simple EA for testing it, it just call function "DayOfYear()" on each tick..

the code is as simple as below:

Alert("date=",DayOfYear());

and when I test it in strategy tester for example between 2009.06.25 till 2009.06.29 the results will be just 177 !

in journal window the results will be like below:

2009.06.26 22:59 test EURUSD,H1: Alert: date=177

2009.06.26 22:03 test EURUSD,H1: Alert: date=177

you can see, it is just between 22:03 to 22:59 of 2009.06.26! why there is no results for other dates and times?

FYI, I've already tested it on other time widnows, the results will be always the same, just one hour of one day!

Thanks in advance..

-Vahid

int DayOfYear( )
Returns the current day of the year (1 means 1 January,..,365(6) does 31 December), i.e., the day of year of the last known server time.
Note: At the testing, the last known server time is modelled.

phy:

int DayOfYear( )
Returns the current day of the year (1 means 1 January,..,365(6) does 31 December), i.e., the day of year of the last known server time.
Note: At the testing, the last known server time is modelled.

Thank for your reply, I knew that the last known server time is modeled (in this case for example 177), but the problem here is why the results in strategy tested journal window is just between 22-23 of the 26th ?

the EA should work in all of the mentioned period (not just one hour!) and the last known server time should be modelled! doesn't it?

Last server time ( I assume you were testing during the weekend) was Friday (26th) evening ( hour 22-23)... Time of last tick received.

Many things "don't work" under the tester.